nice to meet you

  1. Who are you? Cara Breslin, artist/painter
  2. Where are you from? Cheltenham (almost Philly)
  3. Do you have a preferred pronoun? she/her
  4. Tell me something about yourself? I work in a pizza shop!
  5. What is your major? Art Education
  6. What kind of art do you like to make (share an image)?
  7.  
  8. What apps/programs on the phone or computer do you use most frequently and what for? Mostly social media on my phone, I don’t use my computer besides homework
  9. Who is one of your favorite visual artists (post a  photo)? Frida Kahlo (the two fridas is my favorite)

  1. Who is your favorite musician (share a link)? No Rome !!!!
  2. What do you hope to get out of this class?
A standard ability at digital creating which will be helpful knowledge in my future career as an art educator as digital art becomes increasingly more important
  1. Can you sit still for an hour? If I am deeply focused on something I can sit for hours, if I’m frustrated it’s hard to sit still.
  2. What is your relationship to visual studies? I am an artist 
  3. What is the relationship between computers and visual studies? Like you said- use of computers is integral as our society is increasingly technological, graphic design, etc. 
  4. What is your experience with Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere? I have only briefly used illustrator and premiere for projects over the past few semesters and have an extremely base knowledge of how they work.
  5. Have you ever created a 3D printed object? No
  6. Do you have a computer at home? If so does it have Photoshop and Illustrator? Mac or PC? I use my macbook pro but I live with my parents and we have a PC too.
      
  7. Write a five line story.  
I was born under the burning sun,
Yet I was filled with water.
Others were born among the flowers,
They were sparked with flame.
Powerful, that's what they think they are...
But with one touch I can put them out.

Sorry I made it 6 lines by accident. and maybe it's more of a poem than a story...
  1. Post an image from your winter break



Class Vote: Would you prefer to have a break or get out at 7:45? 

Get out early!!

Comments